Health Care: Universal Coverage vs. Employer-Provided InsuranceAugust 12, 2021
Look to the South?August 23, 2021
- Fees are reasonable and very competitive due to focus on efficiency through standardization of processes (and singular focus on Canadian remote workers)
- No onboarding fees.
- Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA) supervise and oversee all Canadian payroll, payroll remittances, benefits, workers compensation, tax filings, etc.
- Staff with decades of Canadian payroll experience for hundreds of clients and thousands of employees
- Full member of National Association of Professional Employer Organizations (NAPEO) – The Voice of the PEO Industry™
- Provision of year end tax forms so that employees may deduct employment expenses such as home office, telephone, and supplies from their taxable income thereby creating tax savings
- USA/Canada cross border knowledge and experience. Two co-founders have worked under TN visas in the USA. One co-founder is a very experienced software engineer with extensive knowledge of American IT industry